City of Dundas and COVID 19
- City Hall remains closed to the public until further notice. Staff remains available by phone/email.
- Utility payments can be made by using the drop box located on the exterior of City Hall.
- Meetings of the City Council and Planning Commission are conducted online/phone. There will be no public, Council or Commissioners gathering at City Hall. If you would like to comment on an agenda item please email email@example.com. Comments need to be submitted by 4:00 p.m. on the date of the meeting.
- Memorial Park Pavilion Rentals will no longer be taken for 2020.
- Parks and Playgrounds are open. Play structures are not being sanitized, play at your own risk. Please continue to adhere to physical distancing guidelines.
City of Dundas 2020 Elections – two City Council positions are open; Council member Pribyl and Council member Cruz’s terms expire on 12/31/2020.
Filing for these positions opens on July 28 and runs through August 11, 2020 at 5 pm. Candidates may withdraw anytime during the filing period and no later than August 13 by 5 pm.
Visit the Secretary of State’s (SOS) Office website for filing materials: https://www.sos.state.mn.us/election-administration-campaigns/become-a-candidate/. The $2.00 filing fee must accompany the Affidavit of Candidacy, which will be accepted in person at City Hall.
August 11 – Primary Election
November 3 – General Election
Register to Vote (https://www.sos.state.mn.us/elections-voting/register-to-vote)
Request an Absentee Ballot (https://mnvotes.sos.state.mn.us/ABRegistration/ABRegistrationStep1.aspx)
Police Chief Applicants Sought
The City is seeking applicants for the Police Chief position. Applicants must fulfill minimum selection standards of the Minnesota POST Board and must possess or be eligible to possess a full-time Minnesota Peace Officer License, or have taken and passed the State Reciprocity Test to become a Peace Officer in the State of Minnesota by the application deadline. More info