2022 Pavilion Rental General Information
- The Memorial Park Pavilion reservations are available seven days a week starting May 1 through September 30.
- Payment and required signed forms need to be submitted to City Hall within 5 days of making a reservation.
- The City will continue to closely monitor the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) guidelines to inform all future decisions on Pavilion Rentals.
- All rental occupants must adhere to current public health guidance on event capacities, social distancing, and usage of face coverings.
Rental Cost and Deposit
The rental price includes the cost of the Pavilion rental plus tax and a sanitizing fee. Please note two separate payments are needed to secure a reservation. The first is for the pavilion rental and the other is for the security deposit of $150.00.
- Half-Day Rental: $54.94
- State Sales Tax: $4.06
- Sanitzing Fee: $65.00
- Half-Day Rental Total: $124.00
- All-Day Rental: $102.00
- State Sales Tax: $7.00
- Sanitizing Fee: $65.00
- All-Day Rental Total $167.00
- Security deposit: $150.00 (separate check or cash)
The pavilion is available for half-day or all-day rentals Monday-Friday or for the entire day Saturdays and Sundays. Please note setup and cleanup needs to be completed within your rental time.
Steps to Rent the Pavilion
- Call City Hall at 507-645-2852 or email City Hall to secure your date.
- Review, fill out and sign the application and COVID-19 form.
- Submit forms to City Hall in person, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (payment within 5 days or reservation is void)
- Submit the two payments to City Hall to secure the rental.
Click here for the application.